For applications received before October 31, we are waiving our fees for Canadian citizens and for au pairs with a British Passport issued by the Government of Bermuda.
**In spite of what you may have heard on the news, we are still accepting applicants from Canada and Bermuda**
Canadian and Bermudians are also eligible for a $500 scholarship at the end of their successful year(*).
- Cost of your travel to your host family’s local airport from your place of residence (your flight home is provided by Expert AuPair if you successfully complete your program)
- Fee to complete criminal background check in Canada or Bermuda
- Fee to your doctor to complete our Physician’s Report
- Vacation money to spend during your two weeks of paid vacation and travel month
- Emergency money for unplanned expenses during your placement
(*) In order to have a successful year, an au pair must finish one program year (or more) and must complete the educational component. The $500 will be given in the form of a check and may be taxed at source. Receiving a scholarship does not imply an employment relationship between Expert AuPair and the au pair.