Are you interested in learning about American customs, values, and culture by fully immersing yourself into life in the United States while living with an American host family? Do you want to share your culture and values with an American host family? Are you prepared for the challenge of life in another country and are you willing to try new things? Do you accept the responsibility that comes with serving as a cultural ambassador for your country?
If you think you can do this, then you owe it to yourself to start our simple application process today! To participate in the au pair program, you must:
- Be between 18-26 years old when you start your au pair year
- Be proficient in spoken English
- Have completed secondary school
- Pass a criminal background check
- Complete a psychometric test
- Provide 3 references, one of which must be related to experience caring for children
For step by step instructions to apply with Expert AuPair, please click here.