If you are still looking for a host family, please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already matched with a host family, please send your documents to email@example.com.
- Au Pair Agreement. This details your rights and responsibilities. Before we can start to process your paperwork, we will need to have received a signed copy of your agreement. This document will be sent to you by a member of our home office after you match with a host family.
- Employer Reference Form.
- Please provide two Personal Reference Forms. The forms must not be completed by relatives.
- Employment Contract. This is a contract between you and your host family, to which Expert AuPair is not a party. Since you and your host family will complete this together, you will receive it after you have matched with a host family. It is important to discuss details of your Employment Contract with your host family before you sign and finalize your agreement.
- Physician’s Report.
- Personality Test. Please contact us so that you can take this test.
- Criminal Records Check. Please contact us for information specific to you.
- A copy of your passport information page.
- Under two verification form. This helps us to ensure that you are legally allowed to look after children under the age of two.
- Proof that you have finished Secondary School.
- Copy of your Driver’s License, if you have one. We also want you to have the following information for your records:
- Au Pair Brochure. This brochure is provided by the Department of State.
- Au Pair Law — 22 CFR 62.31, which together with DOS interpretations, provides the basis for the program.