Effective date: May 4, 2021.
Expert AuPair (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://expertaupair.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies we use are:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Comment Cookies. If you choose to contact us (or to apply as a Host Family) using one of forms on our website, then we may store your IP address, name given, and email address to facilitate future commentary. We use CaptainForms, and they use a cookie to enable their service to work.
- Embedded Cookies. One page on this website embeds content from other websites, which can and do use their own cookies. Please see below.
Embedded Content from other Websites
Use of Data
Expert AuPair uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Expert AuPair may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Expert AuPair
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
This site is developed using WordPress and information is provided to us through CaptainForm. Embedded videos link to doubleclick.net, google.com, and youtube.com.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”) with the exception of Children aged 17, who may use the site with parental consent.
We generally do not solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. However there are situations in which Children aged 17 could provide us with Personal Data in the hope of becoming au pairs the next year, and we do retain such Personal Data.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Do Not Track
We do not track your use over time or your use of third-party websites, and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track requests.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://expertaupair.com/contact-us
- By phone: (727) 388-3472
- By mail: 446 19th Ave NE, Saint Petersburg, Florida 33704